Wednesday, February 25, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Edamame - such a yummy, healthy snack.

Crape myrtles - love them all, but purple is the prettiest. C'mon spring!

Gucci Eau de Parfume II - Tony picked this out for me a few years ago, and now it's all I wear!

The Target circular - Sunday morning ritual.

Circle E Candles - Bird of Paradise is the best!

Juicy Couture tracksuits - so super comfy.

Oreos - with milk, of course.

Big Love - love, love, love that show!

Hoyt Hartmangruber (our best friends' son) - adore that little guy!!

PerezHilton.com - guilty pleasure celebrity gossip.

The Eagles - seen them in concert twice!

Naked Juice - Black & Blueberry Rush is my ultimate fave.

Fireworks - 4th of July will be here before you know it!

Fresh cut lilies - so pretty.

Fried egg sandwiches - add a little ham, and they are extra delicious!

Pinot noir - love a glass or two with dinner.

My bed - it's a struggle to get out of it everyday.

No comments: