Wednesday, March 25, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

The Golden Girls - original Sex & the City.

OPI nail polish - They have the best colors, and it stays on the longest!

Glass Kitchen tacos - best in town!

Hot baths - I've always preferred a bath to a shower.

ThePioneerWoman.com - she seriously has it ALL!

My husband's baby blues - his eyes make me melt!

Justin Timberlake - JT is the man. Don't hate!

The Holiday - seen it at least 20 times.

Chapstick - just like American Express. Don't leave home without it!

Beauty shop days - I get to get my hair done on Friday!

Grits - Tony & I like to eat them with butter and sugar.

Fishing - but I don't clean them. Period.

Jillian Michaels - I wish I could get her to kick my butt in gear!


Edited to add: I just noticed that I wrote my last favorite things blog on 2/25. Huh, trend in the works?

No comments: