Thursday, June 25, 2009

Inside the Actor's Studio with Jordan

I love watching Inside the Actor's Studio with James Lipton! Do you? I like hearing the behind the scenes stories, seeing a side of a celeb that makes them more relatable, and learning more about the people who captivate my attention with great screen works.

In each episode, Lipton asks the guest to answer the Bernard Pivot questionnaire. Since being recognized on a blog is the closest I will ever come to celebrity, I'll give you my answers here!

1. What is your favorite word? Couture. It's such a pretty word.

2. What is your least favorite word? Cee U Next Tuesday. That word just rubs me all kinds of wrong.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Wit, chivalry and a great butt.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Infidelity, disloyalty and irresponsibility.

5. What sound do you love? A thunderstorm.

6. What sound do you hate? Nails on a chalkboard...and the alarm clock.

7. What is your favorite curse word? The F bomb. It's so versatile.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Foley artistry. I've wanted to do that since I was a kid.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything involving needles in any capacity. Count me out.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Welcome to the party! All your friends are here, and there's free beer inside!

Play along if you want. I'd love to see your answers!

5 comments:

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Oh my gosh! that is so cute! I love the word Couture as well! They used to make fun of me at my last job because of that! I might have to play along this week.

Iva Messy said...

LOL!!! the "F bomb. It's so versatile"

that's excactly why I think you so great! lol so funny!

Lindsey said...

Fun post!!! I laughed out loud at your answers to 7 and 10!

Chelsea Lietz said...

very cute!

Cole said...

I think I'll play along and answer James Lipton's survey this weekend!