Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pop Quiz

I saw this little quiz on Adventures in Newlywed a while back, filled it out and never posted it. I gots nothing today, so here ya go.

♥What are your middle names? I’d rather not say, but they start with M (me) and D (Tony).

♥How long have you been together? March 7, 2003 – ‘til death do us part.

♥How long did you know each other before you started dating? Hours. I don’t remember how many. There might have been underage drinking going on.

♥Who asked who out? He did.

♥Who said I love you first? He did.

♥How old are each of you? 26.

♥Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Mine, but not by a huge margin.

♥Do you have any children together? Nope. Let's keep it that way for a while longer, mmmmk?

♥What about pets? Duuurrr...check out the header.

♥Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? We’ve had various issues over the years, namely adjusting to Tony’s schedule as a firefighter, but I have to say family estrangement has been the hardest.

♥Are you from the same hometown? Sorta. He was born elsewhere in Texas but moved here 18 years ago.

♥Who is the most sensitive? Queen bawl bag Jordan.

♥Where do you eat out most as a couple? I don’t think we have a frontrunner. We are equal opportunity eaters.

♥Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Cabo San Lucas.

♥Who does the cooking? Tony ‘cuz I’m spoiled like that.

♥Who is the most social? Tony. Consider me a recluse compared to that social butterfly.

♥Who is the neat-freak? All me. Tony doesn’t have a neat freak bone in his body.

Where was your first date? A local bar and grill.

Who has the bigger family? Definitely Tony - Mexican/Polish Catholics.

Do you get flowers often? No, but I did when we were dating. I prefer to spend that money at Anthropologie.

Who do you spend the holidays with? We split time between his family and mine.

Who is more jealous? Tough call. We are rarely jealous, but we have each had a moment or two.

Who’s better with the computer? Me. Ha!

Who picks where you go to dinner? This is an agonizing process of “You pick.” “I picked last time! It’s your turn.” Groan. “Ok, well what sounds good?” “I don’t know. What did you have for lunch?” And on it goes. It’s a wonder we ever leave the house.

Who eats more sweets? Tony.

Who cries more? Queen bawl bag Jordan.


PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends Friday, June 5th!

6 comments:

Dollface said...

this is sooo sweet!! xxooo thanks for sharing!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's a cute one. And, don't the guys always seem to say it first these days?

rachaelgking said...

Awww, too cute! You guys are freaking adoramable.

Lindsey said...

This was a fun read, I enjoyed learning more about you!

♥ H ♥ said...

Aww thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! I love "meeting" new bloggers ;)
Cute post! Might have to steal it one day when I have nothing to talk about!! Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Jessica said...

That was so much fun to read! I love answering little surveys like this!!