Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thoughts Rolling Around in My Head.

My friend Ali is in Ireland. right. now. Is it possible to die from envy?

I've already written my Fab Friday post on super yummy summer treats!

That whole April Rose thing? Tsk, tsk, tsk. When will people learn that the blogosphere knows ALL?

I am peeling on my forehead, just on the inch or so down from my hairline. GAH-ROSS.

My folks are on their way to see my sister and BIL. They will probably go to P F Chang's tonight for dinner. Mmmmm, lettuce wraps. {Homer Simpson drool}

How do people wear contacts? It plagues me. I had a small hair on my left eye for 90 seconds this morning, and I almost had to commit myself.

I made a pact with my husband about five months ago. If he did A for six months, he would get B in return. Unfortunately, lack of fundage is going to prevent me from keeping my end of the bargain next month. :(

The grocery store had M & Ms on a two for one sale. Thanks, 'cause me sliding on the one bag wasn't enough.

11 comments:

Iva Messy said...

OMG! you made me laugh in each sentence of this post! LOL! hilarious!

Lindsey said...

I'm jealous that your friend is in Ireland right now too! I wanna go!

Lindsey said...

I love M&M's they are my favorite! I have been meaning to ask you, what did you do to loose weight? Did you follow a diet or did you just watch what you ate?

Dollface said...

what a random funny post!! and I wear contacts, I guess u just get used to it.. but i wish i didnt! xxoo

Lins said...

Wow. What's with all the Lindsay/Lindsey comments?

I'm with you on contacts. I had a hook-up in an optometrist that got me a sample of the green contacts when they were popular...they about drove me to drink!

As for M&Ms 2-4-1...I think I'm jealous! :)

Cole said...

I LOVE my contacts.... but then again, I've been wearing them since I was in 8th grade.

You just get used to them and grow to really appreciate them in the summer when you don't break-out like the folks wearing glasses.

Amy Lynn said...

I'm suddenly in the mood for lettuce wraps... :)

Quel said...

You're good! My Friday post is still in my head and I'm not sure if it'll make it out. lol

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

so random....i love it! and PF Changs...sounds yummy right now!

Happiness Is... said...

Hey! I'd be happy to send you the stuffed mushroom recipe...just email me: livinglifegratefully@gmail.com

Jessica said...

I agree about the contacts. Seriously? How do people do it? My Dearest wears them and I just don't.see.how. They would drive me nuts. Plus, I'm notorious for rubbing my eyes (like I'm three) when I get tired, or they itch. It would be impossible!