Thursday, August 6, 2009

My apologies, dear readers.

I've gotten some complaints about my absence, and I am deeply sorry. I have been too caught up in reading to write. I've been devouring the Sookie Stackhouse novels over the last two weeks. I am starting book 8 tonight, and I should finish the series (what's published anyway) by Monday.

I have lots of things I want to blog - my swap package, Gidget's new collar, my boot centerpieces, awards, griping about my knee problems, a can't/can/shouldn't/should/won't/will post, how elated I have been to reconcile with my BIL & SIL (and meeting my niece for the first time) - but I just can't make myself sit down and do it when these delicious books are calling my name once I get home.

It's all coming...

5 comments:

Cole said...

Those Sookie Stackhouse books are an ADDICTION!!

Rachel said...

YAY !!! I've missed you SO much !!!!

LWLH said...

Yes, please do come back :)

Jessica said...

Welcome back! Hurry up & get with it...come on! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Boot centerpieces? I'm intrigued!