Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Beauty!

Today is Rachel's 27th birthday!! In her honor, today is also embarrassing old school picture day! The scans are not that great, but this was before everyone had digital cameras!

Clowning at The Plex

All dressed up for HHS prom

At the lake - man, we're hot!

Out at the Kobs

First trip back to WF after the move

I wish I could take you to Samurai or send you some Caramel Sundae Crunch, but it's not in rotation right now. I miss you, love you and hope you have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

I went to HHS with Rachel! Love her! How do yall know each other! Love the pictures!

Jordan said...

Hi! I guess I knew that, but it just never occurred to me! Rachel and I became besties in high school when we worked at The Plex together . The last time I got to see her was when I went to MO to be in her wedding five years ago, and I am trying to work out a visit very soon!